Australian Immigration Menu
Meet our Superior Team.
Read More »
The Only Off-Shore Australian Immigration Company having 99% Success Ratio !
*Offshore agents does not require MARA registration as they do not practicing in Australia. We represent applications legally as an offshore agent by filing 956 agent representation form.
The purpose of the Skilled Migration Program is to attract highly employable people for migration to Australia. It is the most common form of migration to Australia, and it is one of the core areas of Superior Consulting's expertise.
Australian Immigration Made Easy
Australian immigration has announced that the pass mark to qualify for EOI - SkillSelect (Subclasses 189, 190 and 489) will be 60 points.
The new lower requirement has been implemented from 1 July 2012. The 1 July 2012 points test is designed to select the best and brightest skilled migrants who will make the optimum economic contribution to Australia. It does not give undue weight to any one factor and recognizes a broader range of skills and attributes, focusing on:
• better English levels
• more extensive skilled employment
• higher level qualifications obtained in Australia and overseas
• better targeted age ranges
Procedural Steps for Australian Immigration :
There are 3 steps to apply Australian Immigration:
v Skill Assessment
v Filling of Skill Select (Expression of Interest) Application and /or filing of State Nomination Application.
v Migration Application after formal invitation from DIAC
There are a variety of skilled migration options:
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189
- Permanent visa option, the skilled independent does not require sponsorship by a relative or state/territory government
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190
- A permanent visa requiring nomination by an Australian State or Territory government
At least 2 years live and work in nominated state is a must
Sufficient funds to be declared at the time of State Nomination Application.
This is a 4-year provisional visa which allows holders to live only in certain areas of Australia. You would need to be sponsored by an Australian relative living in a designated area, or by a state or territory government. This is a provisional visa so there are no PR rights for 3 years. However, upon confirmation of permanent residence by securing a job then all benefits can be availed.
Information about eligibility requirements
To apply for one of the above visas, applicants need to satisfy the following threshold requirements:
• be under 50 years of age at the time of applying for a visa.
• meet the threshold English language requirement of competent English.
• nominate and hold a skilled assessment for an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List at the time of lodging their application.
• provide evidence of recent skilled employment in a skilled occupation or have recently completed the Australian Study requirement.
** Processing time of Migration Applications varies from 06 to 18 months.
We at Superior Consulting (Pvt.) Ltd. would appreciate your interest in Australian Immigration and would be happy to assist you for Australian Immigration Under Skilled Worker Categories. We only believe in your success to be successful. Please do not hesitate to contact at our office by telephone, email or submit Online Application. www.superior.com.pk/online.asp